London IT Training helped me kick start my Networking career with Cisco CCNA. They were very professional and flexible with the class schedules. It helped me plan my time between studies and the hectic schedule of my job.
This certificate course is designed for the IT professionals who are in charge of managing, monitoring, and configuring the IT security issues of the organization. In this course, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the basics of Cyber Security, which include:
- Concepts of Cyber Security
- The architecture of Cyber Security
- Managing the Security Risk
- Implementing proper security measures
- Introducing with Cryptocurrency
- Develop recovery planning for disaster recovery
- Develop effective planning for business continuity
In this course, you will also learn how to develop and maintain an asset register. Gradually, you will also be able to identify the threats, assess the risk, and make appropriate recommendations for the security of the IT infrastructure. The subject matter of this course will also allow you to identify the pros and cons of different encryption technologies, as well. After that, you will be able to develop different security assurance approaches and strategies for reducing the IT Security Risk of the organization.