London IT Training helped me kick start my Networking career with Cisco CCNA. They were very professional and flexible with the class schedules. It helped me plan my time between studies and the hectic schedule of my job.
ISACA’s CISM (Certified Information Security Management) is a certified course for IT professionals and approved by ISACA (Information System Audit and Control Association). This certification course is designed for IT professionals and executives who are responsible for managing, designing, developing, deploying and configuring the enterprise-level security protocols for the organization. The content of this course is designed to help the security managers who are in charge of information security management of the organization. CISM course is considered as one of the most prominent credentials for the IT professionals, since 2002. This certification validates the capability of an individual to develop, deploy and configure the applications to ensure the security of the information of the organization.
Considering the skills required for information security management professional, the content of the CISM course focuses and covers the following subject matters:
1. Managing and governing the Information Security protocols of the organization
2. Assess the information regarding the compliance issue and the risk factors
3. Managing any incident regarding Information Security
4. Developing and configuring applications for Information Security
5. Provide hand-on experience so that, the candidates can perform effectively and efficiently at their workplace
6. The training for CISM course is designed to ensure the maximum success rate for the candidates