London IT Training helped me kick start my Networking career with Cisco CCNA. They were very professional and flexible with the class schedules. It helped me plan my time between studies and the hectic schedule of my job.
The content of the AWS Technical Essentials training course covers fundamental theoretical concepts of Cloud Architecture including hands-on experience, which will help you to earn the required skills to gain real-life working experience on the AWS platform. This course is designed to make you familiar with the products and services of AWS.
With the help of this training course, you will not only earn a certificate but also gain the required skills and knowledge in order to make the most appropriate decision based on the requirement of the business process of the organization. Through this course, you will also learn how to build scalable, fault-tolerant, cost-effective, and the most available solutions for AWS cloud services.
- Describe terminology and concepts related to AWS services
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Articulate key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Distinguish among several AWS compute services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda,
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- Understand AWS database and storage offerings, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon
- DynamoDB, and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Explore AWS networking services
- Access and configure Amazon CloudWatch monitoring features