Coding Courses London
- February 16, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Our Programming and Development course portfolio caters to a wide range of learners, from beginners learning the fundamentals to experienced programmers honing their skills in multiple programming languages. These courses will provide learning paths for employees at all levels to attain the technical knowledge and programming expertise required for various roles across organisations, as emerging opportunities in computer programming are in high demand.
- Introduction to Programming: The Introduction to Programming course will teach you the fundamentals of computer programming using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and either the Visual C# or Visual Basic programming languages.
- Introduction to Swift: This hands-on course will teach you the fundamentals of Swift programming, such as syntax, logic, structures, functions, and patterns. It also includes coding exercises and detailed explanations of language syntax.
- Introduction to Programming with Python (v1.0): Whether you are new to programming or have experience with other programming languages, this course will provide you with a comprehensive first introduction to the Python programming language, which can serve as a quick start in Python or as the base for further learning.
- Python Programming – Advanced: You will expand on your basic Python knowledge by learning more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming patterns, graphical user interface development, data management, threading, unit testing, and creating and installing packages.
- Using Data Science Tools in Python (v1.0): Python is a programming language that is at the forefront of data science. Python’s robust libraries have enabled data scientists to load, analyse, shape, clean, and visualise data in simple yet powerful ways. This course will teach you the skills necessary to successfully use these key libraries to extract useful insights from data and, as a result, add significant value to the business.
Java is the most capable programming dialect for standalone applications, Networked Applications and web applications. As it is a stage autonomous dialect which implies it will keep running in any Operating System the length of Java Framework is available. In the present market, the greater part of the little associations and also the huge associations like banks use Java as their web stage.
C++ is a general, well known matured programming language that has been in the industry for a long time and remains the best of choice for many organisations around the world. Our C ++ training in London is well suitable for beginner level to advance level programmers. C++ is derived from the C programming language and is also known as an object-oriented language but retains it’s robust efficiency and simplicity.
C# With Visual Studio
C# With Visual Studio course is a practical introduction to programming using the high-level programming language C#. In this course, you will learn how to develop the application on the .Net framework (version 4.7) using C# (version 7.0). You will learn about the new features of C# like dynamic data type, named and optional arguments, use of variance in generic interfaces, asynchronous programming keywords, and tuples.
Programming in C#
Programming in C# is a high level, Object-Oriented Programming language course. You can learn a lot regarding the brief details of the C# programming language from this course. This course is designed to make you able to develop windows applications using the Visual C# language. You will also be able to review the basic structure of the visual C# programming language, the syntax of the language, and the details regarding the implementation phase of the application and/or software.
.NET is a platform for developers, which is open-source, cross-platform, and free, as well. This platform is designed and deployed for developing different and diversified applications. With the help of .NET, you can use different programming languages, libraries, and editors to develop applications and software for desktop, web, games, mobile, and IoT (Internet of Things). You can develop applications in .NET using C#, F#, and/or visual basics.
Excel VBA Programming
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. VBA language has been integrated with Excel to have programming features that enable the developers to handle the data manipulation along with the Excel function very easily. VBA is useful for developing reporting systems in a capital markets environment and developing core business performance reporting etc. Our VBA programming course will teach you the relevant skills necessary for you to shine in the current job market in the financial industry.
Other Programming & Coding
Modern Web Development
- Developing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications: This Developing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications course will teach you how to create advanced ASP.NET Core MVC applications using.NET Core tools and technologies. The emphasis will be on coding activities that improve the Web site application’s performance and scalability.
Application Security and Coding
- CertNexus Certified Cyber Secure Coder (CSC-210): CertNexus Certified Cyber Secure Coder course teaches a method for dealing with security and privacy issues throughout the software development lifecycle. You will understand security vulnerabilities and how to identify and fix them in your and use projects.