London IT Training helped me kick start my Networking career with Cisco CCNA. They were very professional and flexible with the class schedules. It helped me plan my time between studies and the hectic schedule of my job.
CCISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer) is a globally recognized course approved by EC-Council. This course endorses an IT professional’s ability to deal with the security issues of business data. Content of the CCISO course covers the technical topics relevant to the security of the business data. Though this course covers many technical aspects regarding data security, this course’s primary focus is on developing leadership qualities among professional IT executives. The exam title is EC Council Certified CISO, which has an exam code 712 – 50. You have to answer 150 questions to pass the exam, and the duration of the exam is two hours and thirty minutes.
The content of the CISO course covers five key areas, which are:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Information Security Controls, Compliance and Audit Management
- Security Program Management and Operation
- Information Security Core Competencies
- Strategic planning for finance, procurement, and vendor management