This agreement is made between:
'London IT Training'
The student or Course attendee or Company’s authorised representative (named on the invoice)
1. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, London IT Training reserves the right to change the course start date by giving 5 (five) days notice to the course attendee(s)
2. All the fees must be paid in full at least 1 (one) week prior to the course start date, this is due to high demand for certain courses and our strict policy of a maximum of 5 students per class in order for the lectures to have more attention on the course attendees
3. Once a module or course has started no refund will be given, for this reason, London IT Training strongly advises the course attendees or companies to check the modules taught for each course or have a discussion about the course with the course co-coordinators in advance.
4. Customers have a right to claim a refund if applied for and received in writing within 5 days of the course starting date. This does not apply for courses starting within a week of enrolment. An administration charge fees is applicable if the refund is approved. Refund process would take up to 28 days
5. If the student enrolled for the discounted package or bundle course. No refund will be given if the student commences any of the courses included in that discount bundle package. Student have the option to take different courses within the price limit (classroom/Online/substitute to available exams at our center) at any time within 1 year of enrolment (Need to book the courses in advance). This can be extended under management discretion.
6.. Customers have the right to change the start date by providing a minimum of seven days' notice, in writing or via email. Any requests received after this date, may not be processed. This is due to reserved seats and limited space.
7. London IT Training reserves the right to refuse access to any course attendee who has failed to make the full payment on time.
8. If the student or course attendee misses a class, London IT Training will not ‘repeat’ the class. Once the course has started, class time cannot be changed.
9. In the very unlikely event, it’s necessary to cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control, we will inform you by email with as much notice as possible. We will not be responsible for any financial loss. expenses such as accommodation or travel due to a canceled event. In this case, a substitute for the training delivery method will be offered (such as alternative dates/live online where possible). If a refund is agreed in writing, we will issue the refund within 30 days and may deduct the administration charge.
10. If a customer would like to make any suggestion or complain regarding their online training delivery session, it must be made within 11 hours of commencing the training so we can take further action to resolve the issue. For classroom, it must be made within 4 hours.
10. The terms and conditions are subject to change.