- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
MCSA Windows Server 2016 Training
This five-day course is specially designed for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
- 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 – Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Install Nano Server, a Server Core installation.
- Plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options
- Understand enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Understand and Implement and manage Storage Spaces.
- Understand Data Deduplication.
- Install, Deploy and Configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understand disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, Create, Implement and manage a failover cluster.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing and managing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing and managing IPAM
- Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Implementing VPNs
- Implementing networking for branch offices
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking
Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Managing objects in AD DS
- Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Implementing Group Policy
- Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Deploying and managing AD CS
- Deploying and managing certificates
- Implementing and administering AD FS
- Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
This course is specially designed for IT professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.