- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
The best Adobe Photoshop training
Learn to use the advanced image manipulation tools in Photoshop to get the most out of your photos and images. Our Photoshop training courses will teach you everything from color correction to advanced photo retouching, including, how to retouch and repair images using advanced lighting, contrast, colour correction and blending tools. You’ll also learn about layers, masks, paths, filters, type, and export tools to expedite production for print or web use.
Our Photoshop courses are offered at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and In-house across Australia.
Ideal for photographers, graphic designers and web designers; Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for perfecting images, with unrivaled image editing power. Photoshop allows artists, designers and photographers unlock their creative potential by delivering state-of-the-art imaging solutions and design tools; in a blazingly fast software package. Photoshops ability to manipulate digital images, restore old photographs as well as create digital artwork from scratch, has made Photoshop the undisputed leader in the digital industry.
Take a look at just some of the things that you'll learn how to:
- Navigate Illustrator and where to find all the tools and features you'll need
- Draw basic shapes
- Draw objects
- Create vector images, then edit those vector images quickly and easily
- Add color to your work
- Use blends, gradients, and patterns
- Create symbols to place into your work to save time
- Create layers and masks
- Draw landscapes such as buildings and houses with ease using perspective
- Add graphs to your documents
- Add text to your documents – and even to your objects and shapes
- Create drawings, business cards, brochures, or anything you want using Adobe Illustrator
- And much, much more!