- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
Comptia A+ Training LondonComptia A+ Training London. Climbing to the top in your IT carrier requires to you to strengthen your Foundation. If you have a plan to make a Carrier in IT then CompTIA A+ is the best starting point where you will learn all foundation of computing Technologies, Operating Systems, Networking and Security aspect.
CompTIA A+ Certification is just like a spark in your IT carrier. The CompTIA A+ Certification is one of the most sought after credentials in the Information Technology industry. A+ Certification signifies that the certified individual possesses the knowledge and skills essential for a successful entry-level computer service technician, as defined by experts from companies across the industry.
A+ Certification is sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and is backed by major computer hardware and software vendors, distributors, resellers and publications.
In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams; 220-901 and 220-902.
- The 220-901 exam covers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
- The 220-902 exam covers installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux. It also addresses security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures.
Get A+ Certified and train to become a Computer Support Specialist, Help Desk Technician or Computer Technician. Demand for Computer Support Specialists is expected to increase because of the rapid pace of improved technology. As computers and software become more complex, support specialists will be needed to provide technical assistance to customers and other users.
Our CompTIA A+ training will equip participant with skills and knowledge which will enable you to pass the CompTIA A+ certification which has industrial recognition and are widely required.
Accelerate your carrier by doing your CompTIA A+ course with London IT Training.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of standard desktop personal computers.
- Identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems.
- Identify best practices followed by professional personal computer technicians.
- Install and configure computer components.
- Install and configure system components.
- Maintain and troubleshoot peripheral components.
- Troubleshoot system components.
- Install and configure operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Identify network technologies.
- Configure and apply BIOS settings
- Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, and properties.
- Compare and contrast RAM types and features.
- Install and configure expansion cards.
- Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media.
- Differentiate among various CPU types and features and select the appropriate cooling method.
- Compare and contrast various connection interfaces and explain their purpose.
- Install an appropriate power supply based on a given scenario.
- Evaluate and select appropriate components for a custom configuration, to meet
- customer specifications or needs.
- Given a scenario, evaluate types and features of display devices.
- Identify connector types and associated cables.
- Install and configure various peripheral devices.
- Identify types of network cables and connectors.
- Categorize characteristics of connectors and cabling.
- Explain properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
- Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking standards and encryption types.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types and features.
- Identify various types of networks.
- Compare and contrast network devices, their functions, and features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Compare and contrast the components within the display of a laptop.
- Compare and contrast laptop features
- Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated
- Given a scenario, install, and configure printers.
- Given a scenario, perform printer maintenance.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
- Explain environmental impacts and the purpose of environmental controls.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate proper communication and professionalism.
- Explain the fundamentals of dealing with prohibited content/activity.
Course Length: 40 Hours (Full time/Part time/Weekends/Evening)
Flexible schedule can be pre-arranged
As this is a technical course, extra practical lab exercise recommended(Lab access can be schedule, we encourage students to participate in extra lab activities beside the course delivery hours)